Thursday, January 17, 2013

Someone at 1up impersonated me.

I read from Blake that somebody pretended to be me and wrote something offensive on someone's 1up blog today.

I understand if people thought it was me breaking my promise; I'm the only troll 1up had at this time, it seems.

I want to tell you that I did not create another troll account to attack anybody today. When I said I was burying the hatchet, I meant it. I told my psychologist that and he noticed today that my behavior was better than it had been in some time. I don't want to get sick from my anger and mental state.

I can understand people not believing me. It's going to take months, years, maybe never to gain some people's trust after 3 years of off-and-on trolling at 1up. I know that and I accept it.

I want to make clear that anybody writing incendiary or offensive comments on your blogs did not come from me. I had a feeling somebody would create a sockpuppet and go around copycatting in order to keep me from ever making good on my promise. The community is not very big and everybody knows everyone else quite well, right down to their posting style.

Somebody clearly wants me to revert to my old form by causing unease among the 1up community because they get off on it.

If you get any derogatory blog comment from someone impersonating me, please send me the offending comment so I can read it.

As I said, I'm very sorry for my actions and I mean it. Again, I don't want to get sick from my mental state and anger. I want to make peace with 1up. My trolling days are over for good, for my sake.

Thank you,
Brian Ghattas


1 comment:

  1. Ok. From now on the new troll shall be known as Brian Lite, because he attacks us without a hat on. I don't know how that made any sense but it does in my mind.

    ReplyDelete