Thursday, January 24, 2013

Aaron B.

I read that his blog and his account has been disappearing and re-appearing the last few days at 1up. It's strange that one of the most popular blogs on the site would be this unstable. A number of people are blaming it on me, as if I could have the power to delete accounts. Of course, I wouldn't blame them for still being angry at anybody trying to disrupt their community.

They do need, if Jeremy Parish is telling the truth that a re-design is coming, to create a separate board for the bloggers so people don't need to publish one sentence blogs.

I owe Aaron an apology, though I think he needs to tone down the need to ask for attention. They know who he is and he's well-liked already. Hope he will return. I'd like to go to Peter Atherton's blog to say so but they would ban any account I have simply because they don't trust me or anyone new.

They really need to fix their site. I simply can't bother to blog there. Maybe comment, but nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment