Tuesday, January 22, 2013

James Watkins is still at it.

I paid 1up a visit to see if they had a review for The Cave up and I noticed a blog about "Internet assholes" and sure enough, James Watkins was posting there and mentioned my name, claiming I don't have a "life" (a total lie) and trying to fit in with people 30 years younger than he is.

I think it's pretty sad that we have delusional men like Mr. Watkins online. He thinks people should respect him and his views despite being a toady to 1up administrators. It's bad enough that he is a bully who condones gun violence and justifiable homicide on his front page, it's even worse that people consider this guy "normal", which he clearly is not.

Everybody else at 1up comes off as normal to me but as a mentally ill man, it's not hard for me to identify another in my brethren and I see nothing normal about James Watkins. He was the one that threatened to knock my block off. He was the one who wanted me to come to South Carolina and fight him. The guy is crazy. He acts like a manchild 24/7. He will turn against you for the simplest reasons and refuse to talk it over.

I know that people hate getting old and want to remain young at heart. I'm seeing a woman 15 years younger than me. I'm still playing video games. I have a vivid imagination. However, I know what my birth certificate says and I need to act my age and do so when it's required. Places with strict rules, I follow them. A place with no rules like 1up, why bother? I just adapt to my surroundings.

The Internet is entertainment for me. I don't take it seriously for one minute. Too many people, like James Watkins, see the Internet as serious business. I think the guy needs a vacation from the World Wide Web to get his priorities straight. Then again, without the Internet, he would be the one without a "life".

7 comments:

  1. I seriously find it hard to believe that the troll I have been battling isn't you. He uses similar insults, and attacks me for sticking up for friends, is extremely homophobic, and knows wayyy too much about James to be a random troll. Seriously man, get better at your trolling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not me, Blake. I am not visiting the site any longer to comment on anything. I have not made a sockpuppet account since I said I buried the hatchet.

      I expected somebody to impersonate me as without me, the site wouldn't be the same to them. I want to make amends and my "enemies" from my past want me to revert to the asshole I used to be. It's not hard to use the same language I would use in the past as it's pretty basic.

      Request an IP search on the troll and you will see it's not me. I don't hide my IP address. I said my trolling days were over and I meant it. It's clear somebody misses my presence and is now creating sockpuppets because it actually helped the hits at 1up.

      Delete
    2. Alright man. You must admit the timing of your article is a little troubling though.

      Delete
    3. I know. I expected copycatting as soon as I said I was through. Somebody else in a small community saw an opportunity to be the new troll and get away with it because everybody would think it was me because of my long history of dislike towards 1up's community. I will create a blog at 1up asking to check all IP addresses and you will see the new troll or trolls harassing you isn't/aren't created by me.

      Delete
  2. LOL.....you really think I care what someone like you thinks about me ? And by the way...IP searches mean nothing when you are using different Wifi spots to create your accounts as you have stated in many of your rants.Only a MAC address will prove it's not you....you really need to study up on computer technology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it seems I missed a previous blog of yours mostly because I do have a life and the last thing I do is keep track of what you are doing.
    If you are really serious about what you said then post a blog apologizing for all that you have said/insulted about me and my daughter, because that is the lowest of lows insulting someones family.You do that and I'll apologize as well and that will be that.

    ReplyDelete