Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I am sorry, James.

I am very sorry for insulting you and your family. I lost it there and went beyond the bounds of decency. I believe what others said in that you didn't mean to hurt my feelings and it's just your way of dealing with troublemakers on 1up. I was in the wrong, I took it to the extreme in the YouTube video and in print and I realize my behavior is destructive to my mental health and helpful to nobody.

I am not the guy spamming blogs with incendiary comments. I do not know who it is other than he is somebody just copycatting. All I want to do is make peace with the 1up blogging community and be allowed someday to post positive comments there and maybe find some people to play online with on PS3, PC and perhaps the Wii U/Xbox 360 in the future. This impostor "Brighat" wants to keep causing trouble for me and everybody else.

I understand that I need to let bygones be bygones and allow people to make their own choices regardless of my opinions.

I'm sorry, James. I do not wish to be your enemy. We should be on the same side, not at each other's throats.

Now, could you please remove any blogs that have to do with me? I don't want to read about a past I'm not proud of.

Thank you,
Brian Ghattas

1 comment:

  1. ...Wow. Guess you are sticking to it. I looked to the last blog and expected to see you and Bandit battling it out, but you seemed to come off as mature in holding back. I don't think the new troll is you either. It's just instinct for most 1uppers. I don't think it's james either though. THis new guy was being a perv, and thats what started it. That doesn't seem like you tbh. You could be an obnoxious dick sometimes but a sexist pig who targets women simply to make them feel like shit? I doubt it. You always seemed like a decent guy who just really hated 1up for some reason, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete