Saturday, July 13, 2013

Liberalism.

I want to answer the few angry people who have issues with my comments.

I know many no-life Liberals love spending 18 hours a day online, finding any argument to pick on. Ryan Davis' entire fanbase were made up of Bleeding Heart Liberals. Much like no one here wants to admit they are gay when they accuse somebody of homophobia, people like A.J. Lynn also refuse to admit they are liberals.

You guys are doing a very poor job of hiding your allegiances.

I am aware that many young men are into bromances. They had a online bromance with Ryan Davis. They love hugging men and being affectionate in a non-sexual way, I'm certain the people outraged by me didn't like my imagery. However, there's really no other way to put it. You want me to call it male bonding or bromancing the bro? Just doesn't sound right to me. I'm from the old school. I don't hug men or tell them personal things. That's what women are for. None of my male friends think bromances are cool. None of us are 22, though. I have no desire of hugging 300 lb men who smell like BBQ sauce, either.

I'm not a liberal, nor do I support the liberalism I find online. These people are hypocrites. They will preach how much they support gays, African Americans and affirmative action and then not follow up. I loathe it.

If a life of lying and deceit is what you call honesty, that's sad. I'm honest, at least. Ryan Davis was a jerk, crude and rude and didn't care for you or his own well-being. Just because you think otherwise doesn't make me wrong. It's an opinion.

Nobody here showed any professionalism. You all showed how much you were influenced by this big fat joke. I dare you to tell it to my face that I'm wrong. I won't be afraid to tell it like it is but I know these Internet badasses wouldn't have the guts.

By the way, many of you would be perfect for the NGR Thug Mansion. They need some fresh blood. Go to ngrthugmansion.com and ask if you can join. See for yourself what I tried to tolerate.

2 comments:

  1. It is not normal to be as outraged as you are about these things. You are mentally ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am. I have Asperger's Syndrome and anger management issues.

    I suppose you're normal despite your Internet addiction?

    ReplyDelete