Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Interlude: Sadness

I often wonder why so many men in the 21st century are proud to be weak and cowardly pussies. I grew up believing men were the superior sex. Men ran this world, men were the ones accomplishing our greatest feats, fighting our wars and creating the innovations that made for a better world.

Nowadays, men are scared to death to fight, afraid to talk things over and are simply happy to hang out on message boards with like-minded people and act like total women.

How do these "men" look at themselves in the mirror each morning. Is there no shame in being a cowardly wuss? When was it O.K. to act like this?

That there are people frightened of me is sad. Imagine if I were 6'9 285 lbs and I was looking to pound them into hamburger. I'm an average guy and there are gutless cowards who fear me. It shows how weak-minded, weak-willed and afraid they are. They were cowards as kids, cowards now and cowards forever.

It makes me embarrassed to be a man to see my gender full of stereotypical "girls". The women have more guts, determination and "balls" than we do. They are doing what we used to do while the men are the ones gossiping on lame message boards about trivial shit.

This has to change and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment